Clerestory Learning online courses are offered through Friends UniversityAPPLY • ENROLL • ATTEND
Clerestory Learning courses, including Architecture of Learning and Foundations & Frameworks are taught by Dr. Kevin D. Washburn and are offered online by Friends University.
Before you can attend, you MUST complete an application. This will enable Friends University to set up an online portal account for you and register you for this course. Once you have submitted the online application, within 24 hours you will receive an emailed confirmation from the university containing your login and password information. You will need these to access the Foundations & Frameworks Basic Course.
HOW IT WORKS
When you click the green Complete Application Now button at the bottom of this page, you will be brought to this form on Friends University’s web site:
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
- Use the Firefox or Chrome browser to complete the application
- Put email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on your safe list
- Use a password that contains a mix of 8 letters and numbers
- Student type: Graduate
- Are you seeking a degree? NO (even if you are pursuing a degree select “NO”)
- Account or Applicant Classification: Graduate Workshop (Continuing Education)
- Term: 2021 Summer
- Complete all required fields, those with an asterisk (*)
SUBMIT THE APPLICATION
If you need help with the application, or if you do not receive an email confirming your enrollment in the course, call the Graduate Workshop Department: (316)295-5516.
After you have been enrolled, if you need password or login help, call the HELP DESK: (316) 295-5767
For questions about the course, call Clerestory Learning: (888) 622-6932